Monday, March 2, 2009

Bumming around....

No surprise there right?

I'm actually just giving you all a quick update in this quirky little span of time I have before I have to go to my 5:30 class. It's Shaping the Contemporary,and since its Monday that means I'll have the professor who is trying to teach me to be an elitist (psssh, like I need help with that ;). I'm also turning in two papers: 1) the doomed paper :Me telling an exhibition designer who considers himself an artist that I don't think he is 2)an analysis of a local artist who we visited, and then read two terribly translated review of (like you know, all someone did for these documents was plug them into babelfish or something. Its really bad). Then I'll probably spend the next two hours bored as hell. Then come home and cook. Hmm, what should I make tonight? Probably some tortellini. Ugh, I'm having trouble eating enough and healthily on a budget. I still haven't gotten my codice fiscale (Like a SSN. I've already applied, just haven't gotten it back), which the school needs to open a bank account with which to give me my meal stipend. Here in Italy I'll probably get it around the end of April.... Pasta is really cheap, I mean fresh pasta too. For a pasta lover like myself, its pretty awesome. I'm just going to have to watch it or I'm going to come back and be all unrecognizable due to a pot belly or something. Oh yeah, I have my final in my intensive Italian course tomorrow. I'm not too worried about it. Just the part where I have to chat with Paolo for like five minutes. I know I can do it, I've had much longer conversations in Italian than that. Its just...you know. Okay, well I have to head out so I can catch the metro downtown so I can make it to class in time. Wouldn't want to miss this class... Not at all.

ciao

3 comments:

  1. Oooh, St. Hywl, check you out--conversations in Italian! Andale po!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, you have more followers than I do. WTF? I should rectify this :)

    ReplyDelete